A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Spring In My Step

Missing this length of my hair so badly right now as I type this post. LOL I’m pretty sure in a few weeks time it’ll be just how I want it. Haha!

Anywho, this is my first post back from Hong Kong! I can’t wait to post my travel diaries as I took tons and tons of photos that I actually made 11 posts out of it. Can you believe it? Eleven. In that span of three days, we did a LOT, and I can’t wait to tell you guys all about it! :D


Particularly in love with this outfit because it brings all the positive spring/summer vibes out in me. How can you not feel peachy in an all-pastel outfit like this? I certainly can’t! I also love that it is so simple and so wearable yet it doesn’t feel like you didn’t make an effort at all. Colors are such a powerful way to vamp up your look without sacrificing comfort and in the Philippines that is just too essential. (Huhuhu why no cold weather)



Add a little dressiness to the outfit, I kept my accessories simple with my dad’s old Lacoste watch! Yes, these are the hand-me-downs that make life so awesome. LOL



Oxygen top, Uniqlo shorts, From Xiamen shoes, Lacoste watch. (Hype this look on lookbook here!)

In other unrelated news, I really hope everyone’s safe after super typhoon, Yolanda, who did some pretty unimaginable damage to parts of the Philippines. I’m so grateful that Manila only experienced a minuscule fraction of what it’s done to places in Visayas which I cannot even put into words the devastation its left.

Stay safe, guys! The weather’s too unpredictable nowadays, you just never know. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment