A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sporty Sophistication

Definitely one of my favorite outfits to date! This is what I wore to celebrate my dad’s birthday at the Manila Hotel a few weeks ago. I took it as a chance to debut some of the goodies I bagged on my last trip to HK.

And since I’m sort of in a rush because I’m about to leave for Tagaytay soon (Where there is sadly no internet, hence the rush), let’s get on to it! :D


The combination of navy and red is a surefire way to make any outfit very fresh and pleasing to the eyes. It’s undoubtedly one of my all-time favorite color schemes, and I honestly wish I had more of these combos in my closet! LOL




So so lucky to have finally found the perfect mandarin-collar button-down. I’ve been looking for a good one for ages and it finally came in the form of this top from H&M! I can already imagine all the stuff I can do with this versatile piece! :)


Simple, classy, silver jewelry. I love how it gives this sort of dressy casual vibe! :D



And of course, a closer view of my treasured white sneaks! Definitely expect more outfits with these shoes. Ugh it just magically goes with everything, I can’t even-


H&M top, Giordano pants, Lacoste watch, SM Accessories silver cuff, K-Swiss sneakers. (Hype this look on lookbook here.)

Aaaand that’s pretty much it! What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment