A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Behind The Lines



Shirt from Uniqlo, Jeans from Bossini (Xiamen), Shoes from Coupeau Valentino (Taiwan), Sunglasses from H&M (Xiamen), Tribal Bracelet from 168, Satchel from The Platinum (Thailand).

What a refreshing change taking an outfit shoot OUTSIDE! The photos here exude a happier and sunnier vibe to it which is just perfect for the look! Anyways, this is what I wore on my family outlet shopping trip to Sta. Rosa during National Heroes’ Day.

For those of you who don’t know, Sta. Rosa, Laguna is an amazing place to go bargain hunting for the pricier brands that one usually kind afford buying too much of. From ALDO to Banana Republic, Sta. Rosa has it all! But of course, you won’t find them all in one place! Keeping a sharp eye is always a must! And if some of you are worried that they may be fake because of the cheap price, don’t be; these products are all 100% original! If you want to learn more about them and I factory outlets I know about, check out my previous post!



This is me attempting to look cool and failing miserably so I just managed a smile that kind of says, “At least I tried?” LOL



I must admit, this is probably one of the simplest ensembles I’ve put together. But to my surprise it doesn’t seem to lack in any aspect. I really love how my satchel kind of gave the outfit a mature vintage twist, because the main outfit is very modern and kind of common. So the satchel really sets it apart from most!



And that’s me hoping I’ve managed to improve my “guy-wearing-sunglasses swag” pose, and still failing. LOL



If there’s anything I remember about this look, it’d have to be how shy and nervous I was taking look shoots at a mall! So many people were passing by and I was thinking, “Gosh, I really don’t want to look like some poser! I’m doing this for my blog!”

So yeah, I was basically panicking inside my head, thinking how silly I must look. LOL! Here’s hoping I get used to it, because I’m pretty sure there’ll be a million more to come!

What do you think? Comment below to let me know! (It rhymed! Ignore me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment