A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday To The Creator


Glasses from 168, Gray V-Neck Tee from SM Department Store, Dark Gray Cardigan from Muji, Jeans from Marks & Spencer, Shoes from Coupeau Valentino, Necklace from Indiestructible Merch.

This is quite a late post because I was supposed to shoot this a week ago in celebration of J.K. Rowling’s birthday (Hence the shoot taking place at our home library LOL), but the storm messed the schedule up so voila!

Since it was Miss Rowling’s birthweek at the time, I decided to style a bit of a Potterhead-inspired look in honor of her. I opted for a more minimalistic look and wanted to throw emphasis on the key piece which is the Deathly Hallows necklace. As you can see, the outfit exudes a kind of grunge-y and totally mellow atmosphere. I combined calm grays and neutrally blue jeans and of course, what’s Harry Potter without his glasses? So I grabbed my own and incorporated it into the look.

And leave it to cardigans to make most of my outfits more put-together. LOL Though most people say this about blazers, unfortunately I can’t sell the blazer look as much as I want to. My frame isn’t really suitable for them. I often turn up looking like a child trying to be an adult.

So, what do you think of my latest look? Let me know by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment