A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Friday, July 20, 2012

Closet-Coveted: July 2012



This month, I've chosen a lot of unique stuff. It's really really far from what I would've usually stuck with, and honestly, I can't wait to try them on when I get the chance. If there's anything I've noticed, it's that most of these clothes have a very laid-back feel to them, at least for me they do. As usual, all items here are either from Zara or Topman, because these two are the only ones that can keep up!

1. Swallow-Print Ombre Shirt by Topman, 2400php

2. Mint Oxford Shirt by Topman, 1300php

3. Voile Shirt by Zara, 1590php

4. People's Market Hooded Tee  by Topman, 2800php

5. Off-White & Blue Dip Dye Tee by Topman, 1300php

6. Mint Knitted Polo by Topman, 2400php

My absolute favorite of the pile would have to the Swallow-Print Ombre Shirt. I knew I had to get it when I saw it. Here's the close-up of the print.

Now, that's just all kinds of cute and gorgeous. It oozes of sophistication yet has this sort of playfulness to it. GAAAAAH. Can't wait to look this up when I stop by Topman.

No comments:

Post a Comment