A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Friday, July 13, 2012

Something About Chinos



So yeah, right now, I'm pretty much set on getting a nice pair of chinos, because it's seriously a good addition to my wardrobe. I've got a LOT of dark clothing and only dark jeans, so it kind of sucks in terms of contrast, I figure the best way to make the best out of every dark top is to pair it with one amazing pair of chinos. Here's a dream outfit I'm DYING to try when I finally get a pair.

1.Bronze Chambray Turn-up Chinos by Topman, 2450php

2. Wire Fold-Down Hi-Top by Topman, 3500php

3. Blue Textured Stripe-Pocket Tee by Topman, 1300php

4. Statement Bead Bracelet by Topman, 300php

5. Tan Printed Suede Satchel by Topman, 4000php

Anyways, I'm not planning to buy it from Topman, because that would be... INSANITY. At those prices? I don't think so, but they sure are cool aren't they? Right now, I'm aiming to buy Flying Dutchman's chinos, which are just AS perfect as the Topman one, minus the Turn-up feature but still every bit as fashionable. Here's the image:


So yeah, I am absolutely THRILLED to check the SuperSale Bazaar out on Sunday. Who else is going? Expect a LOT of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment