A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Last Saturday Night

So last night my family and I went to Sofitel to attend my dad's big homecoming thing for his high school batch. Since it was a semi-formal occasion, I got to dress up even more than I usually do. Unfortunately, no available cameras but my X8. And everyone was too frantic so I didn't manage to get a whole body shot. Anyways, I guess for a change, this'll be a more Instagram-y post.

I played around with the formal motif of the outfit. With the event being semi-formal I decided to wear sneakers instead of leather shoes to add playfulness to the outfit. And instead of sticking to a classic black-and-white theme for the top, I used spearmint green to liven it up. I can't say I was disappointed with the outcome.


Long-Sleeve Spearmint Green Striped Shirt & Vest with Patterned Piping, both from Riot/Muradito.

Light Blue Plimsolls from Reva, Black Skinny Chinos from Giordano.


Watch from Caite, XIAMEN.

And that's pretty much my evening ensemble. As for the evening itself, it was really tiring for the most part. Music was being blasted from every direction, in a bad way. But all in all, it was ok, I guess. 'Til next time, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment