A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Monday, July 2, 2012

July 1: Sunday Haul

So it’s been a really long time I’ve shopped since coming back from Xiamen, and my dad kind of put me under this “no shopping for a year” curse as some sort of punishment for going to a study tour. (Why? I will never know.)


Anyway, today, I finally got to see the inside of MOA’s Uniqlo, and I have to say it’s nothing short of excellent. The arrangement of the clothes are quite reasonable, the over-all setup is quite ingeniously planned. Believe me, the people were prepared for the throngs of people that were going to storm its walls the minute it opened. In fact, they had  12 cashiers ready to serve you, so the people were going in as fast as they were going out. (I’d show you guys pictures, but my phone somehow magically F-ed up, and didn’t save my photos of the place, so that REALLY just sucks.)

As my dad left my brother to choose the some stuff that he liked, I also slipped in a little of my own, striking a deal with him to make it look like HE was the one that wanted them. He immediately accepted, knowing we were practically the same size, he didn’t see it as a burden. And so shopped we did. And we hit it, HARD. After the “raid” we went out with this:
 

And here are the pieces I picked: (In descending order.)


1. A multi-neutral canvas belt I snagged from Penshoppe, 280php

2. Mint green chino shorts from Uniqlo, 790php

3. Blue & Gray 3/4 Shirt from Uniqlo, 590php

4. Plain Burgundy V-Neck from Uniqlo, 590php

5. Limited Edition Coke Doodle Print Shirt from Uniqlo, 590php

6. Dark Dark Blue Short-Sleeved Shirt from Uniqlo, 1500php

Here’s a zoom-in on the print on the Coke Doodle Shirt that I especially loved since I rarely buy printed tees.


And here’s the piece I’m especially excited to sport, which is the dark blue polo. There’s something about that’s just so perfect with almost everything: From light jeans to khakis. I decided to add this to the pile since buying the same one at Zara costed more than double the price of this shirt. (Which is INSANE.)


As for my look for the day? You shall see in one of my upcoming posts this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment