A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Under The Weather


The absence of the DSLR is gradually worsening the quality of my look post photos, but I promise it'll improve soon. This time, I was confined to borrowing my sister's iPhone 3GS. I took advantage of the gloomy weather to sport a more mellow look, so I took out my never-been-worn double-breasted coat from Penshoppe and made it sort of the key piece. I experimented with not closing it and just letting it "flap out" for a kind of whimsical flowiness. (If that makes any sense, LOL.) Sadly, it wasn't very highlighted through the photos because of my brother's lack of effort in shooting.
Double-breasted coat from Penshoppe, Burgundy V-Neck from Uniqlo, Dark Blue Chinos from Penshoppe, Lace-Up Boots from Aldo, Rucksack from Flying Dutchman.

So yeah, I promise this'll be the last bad look post I have. Right now, I'm currently eyeing the Sony Xperia S for its 12MP camera which I'm sure is more than sufficient to cover my photography needs for the blog. Anyways, I'm not really sure what to get, but if you have any suggestions, you can always comment below!

4 comments:

  1. this look is dope! can't wait for more :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket and bag! You have a great style! Hope we can follow each other. :)

    McRon Neall
    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neall! Just saw your comment today, I'm really sorry but I've moved to a new blog here at http://jasonpanuelos.tumblr.com Do stop by when you feel like it! I think your style is very interesting :)

      Delete