A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Monday, July 16, 2012

Look: Simply Breton



So here's the breakdown of what I wore to the SuperSale Bazaar. I tried doing that thing when bloggers lay their stuff in an orderly fashion like this and photograph it because I've been seeing it almost everywhere! For this look, I decided to go simpler, especially since the World Trade Center isn't particularly cold, I didn't apply any layers to my outfit, that's why I pulled out my Breton shirt and made it the key piece to my outfit.



Breton Shirt from Topman, Khakis from Onesimus, Paints: Orange Scent by Penshoppe, Boat Shoes from Coupeau Valentino, TAIWAN, & Bag from Bag Kok, THAILAND.

I apologize for the low-res photos, my photographer is kind of on "hiatus" and I'm confined to using my dad's iPhone with the help of my little brother. Still, I had fun putting this outfit together, as well as directing my partner-in-crime on how to photograph this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment