A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Look: Neutrals, Pastels, & A Pair Of Glasses



This was my look last Sunday when we went out to celebrate a birthday but since it wasn't the exact date, my family and I weren't obligated to wear red. That is why for this outfit, I decided to play around with lighter shades and experiment with a little bit of pastel. Just for fun, I decided to include these cute retro plastic glasses! So here's the outfit:



Off-White Cardigan from Uniqlo, Cream Leather Penny Loafers from Westlink XIAMEN, Dark Wash Stretch Skinny Jeans from Bossini, Pastel Blue V-Neck from Giordano, Black Plastic Retro Glasses from random thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment