A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 8: Sunday Haul



Thanks to my really generous dad, I feel that the anti-shopping spell is gradually lifting. So today my family and I went to Lucky Chinatown to celebrate my little brother's birthday. We had lunch at Tao Yuan and we were supposed to go home right after. Luckily, something possessed my little brother and made him want to go shopping.

If you know me, you'd immediately know what I'd do next: Of course, I jumped on this opportunity. After a few minutes of looking, I suggested to go to one of my all-time favorites, Penshoppe. In the end, I was able to kid my dad into buying a gradient oxford shirt for "him." I love it because it starts of out white from the color and it gradually turns into a cool powder blue at the bottom. I promise to wear it in one of my future looks!

The next thing my dad bought kind of proved that the shopping ban was soon to be lifted. It was a long dark brown wallet, also from Penshoppe. I've kind of wanted a long wallet for a while now, because it's really sophisticated in form and just really cool for me.



I just adore the stitching and the cute metal details. It's simple, soft, and not-too-sophisticated in its overall appearance. Honestly, I'm ECSTATIC to use it when I go out, though right now, I'm kind of contemplating whether or not to use it to school. All in all, I'm super glad, not to mention beyond grateful to my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment