A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shoe-Starved: July 2012



I'm pretty much set on getting a pair of ankle boots, or ankle sneakers, as I like to call them. Though they seem the same with regular hi-cuts (e.g. Converse), they just aren't. Ankle boots/sneakers/desert boot-cut shoes have a more playful vibe, as for the cut itself, it's wider and isn't as constricting around the ankles unlike the classic Converse hi-tops. Anyway, I'd love to wear these with nice-fitting shorts, and I'm sure they'd also go fantastically well with regular jeans folded a little. So let's get to it:

1. Scout Chukka Boots by Topman, 1600php

2. Ebanks by Aldo, 1800php

3. Presnal by Aldo, 1500php

4. Rushton by Aldo, 1600php

If I were given the chance though, the best example of this would be the Vans Chukka del Barco I posted in last month's Shoe-Starved which can be found here. Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment