A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hungry For Mint



Of all the pastels, I honestly think that this is THE color to wear. There's something about it that's just so cool and crisp and fresh. (I just described mint herbs.) Coincidentally, it's also the hardest color to find right now in the Philippines, and it's quite rare that you find a decent one at a decent price. So right now, only a few have really caught my eye and I looked them up online to post here. (Reminder: Prices are subjected to change because most are estimated conversions from the U.S. or U.K. sites. Always best to check at the store nearest you. Applies to almost all except Zara.)

1. Bound V-Neck Tee by Topman, 500php

2. Crew Neck Tee by H&M, 550php

3. Beach Print Tee by Zara, 995php

4. Linen Shirt with Subtle Floral Detail by Zara, 1990php

5. James Dean Tee by Zara, 1200php

I also saw one plain mint tee at Muji, unfortunately I couldn't take a picture or find a picture of it online. (But I promise when I return, I'll snap a photo of it when I try it on in the dressing room.) It costs 995php and is basically the plain version of the Beach Print Tee by Zara. Anyway, I'm planning on buying at least one plain mint tee for my wardrobe. What about you? Know any store that sells decently-priced mint tees? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment