A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cardigans


OK, so this is probably one of my biggest closet staples. Though it may often disagree with Philippine weather, cardigans are probably MY exception to that rule. I usually wear them at school because it really complements to the whole preppy vibe our oversized school uniform already has, but other than school, I also wear them on different occasions: Parties, family meals out, going to certain malls.

The thing I probably love the most about it is its ability to balance out any elaborate pattern or print, because putting something as plain and as classy as a cardigan easily balances out an overly eye-catching design. (You want people to notice, NOT shock the hell out of them.)

Bottom Line: Cardigans, for me, are a wardrobe must-have. It’s light, it’s thin, and perfect for any season. EXCEPT summer, of course. It’s various colors and styles also add to the fun of owning a few. As for where to find them, I feel that the best ones are found at Uniqlo, Zara, and Forever 21, though with enough looking, I’m sure you’ll find a decent one at a decent price almost everywhere. Believe me, given the right size, fit, and color, anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can sport this preppy classic style. Trust me, I already own 9 different colors and I honestly can’t get enough of it. I’ll blog about them in one of my future posts. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment