A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Monday, July 9, 2012

And The Bag Hunt Is Over


Remember my previous post about the Bag Hunt? Well, I finally decided to go with Gaff and after a few days of waiting, it finally arrived! Sure, I may have spent all of my saved money but it was TOTALLY worth it. I love the bag; from the size, to the color, to the material. Just gorgeous. As you can see, in the picture, I asked my little brother to model it for me because he wasn't very familiar with the manual focus on my sister's DSLR. Anyways, I am beyond ecstatic to use it to school tomorrow! More importantly, a big thanks to Flying Dutchman whose innovation has made all this possible. By the way, who else is planning to go to the SuperSale Bazaar at the World Trade Center from July 13-15? Did I mention Flying Dutchman will also be participating? So for those who're not very familiar with online shopping, I suggest you go and check it out along with the hundreds of other stores who'll also be setting up shop there! I'm pretty sure you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment