A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bag Hunt

 

So my fake Jansport school bag is kind of… dying, in places no one really notices but me. Why fake? Because I bought it on a whim in one of my many trips to 168. Don’t get me wrong though, it’s been a loyal companion to me over the past year, but it’s also bothered me in certain ways; like how the front zipper almost always magically never stays closed, and the little pocket of cloth probably for laptops that I used to store my jackets to school in, are starting to tear. Moreover, I realized just how… BAD the pattern was. So I decided it was time for a switch and I decided to go with the rucksack as my next target.

 
I’ve always found the rucksack style VERY VERY adorable. It fits my personality to a T because it has that sophisticated yet kiddy feel to it. Add to that, I love the VINTAGE NAUTICAL FACTOR. I basically spent my whole afternoon looking for ones that I could afford. I started with Topman, but ended up almost fainting at the prices, and ultimately not really loving the styles. So I just Googled my way to the finish line, so to speak.



It’s amazing what you can find if you know the right words to type on the search bar. I came up with this store:



I knew this was going to be one of my new favorite stores from the moment I looked through its catalogue. From classy simple tops to vintage-y shoes to, drum roll please, amazing rucksacks.


Now, I’ve narrowed it down to three finalists, and I really can’t decide whether to go with Gaff (Navy Blue), Boom (Beige), or Deck (Cream). This bag at 999php is a steal, compared to Topman’s which are 2700php. (INSANE, right?) Comment below and tell me what you think suits me the best! I’d really love to know what you guys would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment