A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Monday, June 18, 2012

Look: Blues, Khaki, And The Highlands



I was so excited when I found out my family was going to Tagaytay for Independence Day, and on a whim, I decided to finally try the "blue-shirt-and-khaki" combination I've been reading so much about. And I have to say, the results were really pleasing. The shades and tones were so easy on the eyes, not to mention, summery which is just perfect to wear almost everyday of the year in the Philippines. I still find it a bit strange that I'm the one on those photos because I've never really attempted anything like this before, but regardless, I had a LOT of fun shooting this with my sister, as well as putting together the outfit.

So here's what I was wearing: Boat Shoes from COUPEAU VALENTINO (TAIWAN), Chinos from ONESIMUS, Light Blue Shirt from H&M (XIAMEN), Satchel from PLATINUM (THAILAND), Cardigan from FOREVER 21, Silver Bracelet is a gift.

Like this look? You can hype it here.

2 comments: