A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fashion, Comfort, And Price: Uniqlo Has Arrived

Image


OK, there aren't any words to describe how positively thrilled I am that Uniqlo has opened its doors to the Philippine consumers. I think this is just what the country needs. Pardon my colonial mentality, but Uniqlo deserves to be patronized, because not only does it offer good apparel, it also gives it at a very reasonable price. So yeah, I'd gladly trample anyone who thinks otherwise.

For those who aren't aware of this store, here's a little overview:

Image

First and foremost, Uniqlo is a major name-holder for its ingenious implementation of technology to the clothing they make; from clothes to keep you warmer or cooler to clothes that boast of weightlessness despite the material used to make it. It goes to show they know what the people need, as well as what the people want.

Image

Another must-have from Uniqlo would definitely have to be a pair, or pairs and pairs rather, of their jeans. From straight to skinny, Uniqlo promises utter quality and comfort. I own a few pairs myself, and I have to say, I can't disagree.

Image

And lastly, Uniqlo never runs out of comfortable, and at the same time fashionable, clothing. They don't overdo it and shock you with "runway" pieces that just boggle your mind, but they also don't bore you with the far-too-basic essentials. If there's anything this store sends out to all the shoppers
like me, it would have to be that there is SO much beauty in simplicity, and how fashion and class can go hand in hand with affordability. So if you ever pass by one, I implore you to check it out if you haven't yet in your life. You don't know what you're missing.

Uniqlo is now open on the 2nd floor in SM Mall Of Asia. There's more: It's going to have a grand opening sale from June 15 to July 5 so get ready to line up, and by that I really mean line up. When my family and I went to check it out today, tons were just waiting to get in, there were bouncers by the entrance, and a LOT of security guards. If you're willing to wait it out, I suggest you strike during meal times because the queue length is cut by half so that's definitely a helpful tip, or if you don't have the patience, you can always go back the following week. Just keep in mind not to go too late because your size might run out. Anyways, have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment