A DAY IN OSAKA STAY GOLDEN EAST MEETS WEST AT LE PETIT SOUFFLE COPIC MULTILINER ART REVIEW THE LITTLE DETAILS WITH COCOMELODY

Friday, June 29, 2012

A New Reason To Go To Laguna



I actually didn't expect to see this as my family and I went to Tagaytay one Sunday morning, but when I did, I knew I just had to check it out. At first, I wasn't really sure what I saw. I thought the sign read, "ALDO Accessories," but it was actually...



ALDO Liquidations. From afar, I didn't really know what to expect to find. But then I realized that Laguna was a TREASURE TROVE of outlets for the more expensive brands, and when I entered, I certainly wasn't disappointed.



I didn't dare take pictures inside because I wasn't sure if it was allowed. But yeah, inside are hundreds of styles varying in sizes that fit almost everyone; icing on the cake being: every item is sold with a VERY BIG discount.



Remember when I said here that there was a secret on how to buy ALDO shoes at a relatively affordable price? Well, this is the solution. A bit far from Manila, I know, but I promise you, it is WORTH IT. I bought high-top sneakers that can double as military boots that cost 2800 instead of 5400. That's a BIG difference, don't you agree? (By the way, I'll post photos of looks with it soon!) So, for all you shoe enthusiasts out there, I implore you to check it out when you have the chance. ALDO Liquidations is found at Nuvali Solenad 2 along the Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment